Garcia Forum
ions and lea

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-07-2019 02:42:48    Onderwerp: ions and lea Reageren met citaat
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe missed his third straight day of practice with the flu Friday and is questionable for Sundays pivotal game at Pittsburgh.The Chiefs (8-6) would not be eliminated from the playoff race with a loss to the Steelers, but they would need a lot of help. Kansas City plays San Diego in the final week of the season.Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Friday he thinks Bowe will be able to play. If hes unable to go, Frankie Hammond Jr. and Jason Avant will likely be called upon to cover Bowes production.Linebacker Tamba Hali also did not practice Friday, though Reid said that was mostly to rest his sore knee. Reid expects Hali to be available for the game.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Jodie Meeks Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Vince Carter Raptors Jersey . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Serge-Ibaka-Jersey/ . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. OG Anunoby Raptors Jersey . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday. Patrick McCaw Raptors Jersey . Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013.PHILADELPHIA -- Curtis Marsh was out of football a few days ago. On Sunday, he could be starting at cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles. Marsh, a third-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011, was cut by the team in training camp. He was then signed by the Cincinnati Bengals and released a few weeks later. With just four cornerbacks on the roster, and one of them, starter Bradley Fletcher, hampered by a pectoral injury he sustained in last Sundays win over Oakland, the Eagles reached out to Marsh. They signed him Tuesday. Fletcher has yet to practice fully this week, and if his condition does not improve, either Marsh, or Roc Carmichael could start opposite Cary Williams at corner when the Eagles travel to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers. "Thats one of the benefits of having a guy that you signed that you can run and compete," defensive co-ordinator Bill Davis said of Marsh. "He almost made the team, so he was very close, one of the last cuts. "We have a lot of confidence in Curtis. He knows the system. He may very well have to go out and play a lot of snaps against Green Bay," Davis said. "We have to have someone who understands how we communicate and how the defence is structured." Marsh, 6-foot-1, 197 pounds, played seven games as a rookie in 2011 and 15 last year. He also played in two games for the Bengals this year before being released. He has never started in 24 career games. The 25-year-old cornerback remains confident he can help, if needed. "Its a huge advantage for me because I know the calls," Marsh said. "I know the hand signals.dddddddddddd. I know the techniques. I know this system. There might be a few things I still need to learn, but if they give me the game plan Ill pick it up right away. "Theres no learning period, like there was in Cincinnati," he added. "When I was in Cincinnati, I had to learn a whole new playbook. Its a lot easier when youve been with a team all through training camp. Without (training camp) its a lot more difficult." Fletcher, a free agent addition from St. Louis, has started eight of the teams nine games this year, missing the second week of the season against San Diego with a concussion. The fifth-year veteran shares the team lead with two interceptions and leads the team with 12 pass breakups. "I was still limited in what I could do," Fletcher said. "Im feeling better every day, though. Im running better. It doesnt hurt as much. So well just see how it goes. Well see how I feel Saturday and Sunday." Fletchers loss, if he cant play, would be even more worrisome if Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers wasnt out with a broken collarbone. "I hope we have him," Davis said. "But hes got an injury that just takes us day to day and well watch it one day at a time." NOTES: Defensive end Cedric Thornton (knee) returned to practice yesterday and is expected to play Sunday. Quarterback Mike Vick (hamstring) was limited again and is not expected to play. Nick Foles took all the reps with the first team and Matt Barkley got the reps with the twos, according to head coach Chip Kelly. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: