Garcia Forum
HYT H4 Alinghi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
anyick

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-03-2023 05:26:47    Onderwerp: HYT H4 Alinghi Reageren met citaat
HYT H4 Alinghi

It's easy to take the ability to read time in limited light and the availability of artificial light for granted. Electric street lighting first appeared in the late 19th century. It brings huge benefits in terms of convenience, including the ability to read the time at night.replica watches for sale

Before the advent of street lights, the minute repeater pocket watch communicated the time by striking the hour, quarter hour and minute in sequence. The wearer only needs to manipulate the slider on the side of the pocket watch to use the hammer and gong to tell the time. However, the mechanical complexity of such timepieces makes them prohibitively expensive.

Luminous paints and treatments did not appear until the early 20th century. Some early examples were radioactive and had health effects on workers in the watch industry. Thankfully, the luminescent materials used today do not pose the same health risks, and they remain the most popular way to enhance legibility in limited light.

Now, HYT has written a new chapter in horology history with the innovative H4 Alinghi timepiece. The watch has two LEDs located behind the hour scale at 6 o'clock, bathing the dial display in white light. The LEDs are not powered by batteries, which would belittle the mechanical virtuosity of its hand-wound movement, but instead feature a high IQ, which I'll get to later.luxury replica watches

Innovations since 2012

Since HYT broke into the watchmaking world in 2012, it has been synonymous with innovation. Its first watch, the H1 Titanium, dazzled with its striking look. A vivid green liquid flows unusually across the dial and in this way displays the hours. The relatively conservative dial uses separate hands and hour markers to display the minutes.

The company has since explored different colored liquids. On its own, this may not sound particularly dramatic, however, the composition of each colored liquid must be carefully considered to ensure it does not degrade over time. In addition, the stability of the liquid with respect to UV light and temperature must also be considered. Finally, the two liquids in the capillary around the dial must be kept separate without any mixing. Later, would-be wearers could also opt for models with blue or red fluid.

The H2's pumps are arranged in a V shape, similar to a car engine, in contrast to the vertically arranged parallel pumps used in the H1.replica Jacob & Co Epic X Chrono

dial

As with the H1 and H2 series, the hours are indicated by two liquids moving inside special capillaries, one colored and one colorless. It is the meniscus between these two liquids that moves on adjacent scales that indicate the hours.

In this case, however, the liquid is red and the hour markers are not displayed on the dial flange, but on the bezel. It turned out to be easier to read.

The minutes are displayed on a sapphire ring and marked with a combination of Arabic numerals and white hour markers. The upper dial area is skeletonised, again further distinguishing the H4 Alinghi from its siblings.

The Alinghi logo at 10:30 is combined with the small seconds display. HYT is a "partner" of the famous Swiss sailing group Alinghi. The avant-garde HYT H4 Alinghi is a timepiece featuring the famous team's branding, with contemporary colors accentuating the modernity of the replica luxury watch.

Located around 02:30 is the power reserve indicator.

Perhaps it is the skeletonized design of the dial that makes the HYT H4 Alinghi look so different from the H1. Personally, I prefer the clean lines of the H1 Iceberg, however, I'm sure there will be many readers who disagree with me and prefer to reveal several parts that were previously hidden from view.

case

The case of the HYT H4 Alinghi is made from a new material, "Extremely Hard 3DTP™ Carbon". This strange-sounding substance is incredibly hard and strong. It is used in racing suits and helmets. The material has a grey-black grainy surface, giving it a matte appearance. The material is relatively light, a fortuitous property considering the enormous case size of 51mm in diameter and 17.90mm in height.replica men watch

Positioned at 04:30 is an additional crown depicting a lightning bolt on its vertical side. The process of turning the red handle surrounding the crown generates energy, similar to a dynamo. When the wearer presses the crown, a burst of white light illuminates the display.

The case back of the watch features a smoked sapphire crystal.

The strap is crafted from silver canvas with a black rubber base and bright red stitching.

sports

Equipped with a hand-wound mechanical movement, the H4 Alinghi, like all other HYT timepieces, draws on the watchmaking expertise of Audemars Piguet Renaud & Papi (APRP).

The HYT H4 Alinghi movement is in line with other haute horlogerie exemplars, featuring hand-chamfered bridges and executed to a high standard.

The HYT H4 Alinghi includes the same vertically arranged bellows pumps as the H1, which I particularly like because of their clean appearance.replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak

I had to compare the H4 Alinghi to my favorite so far, the HYT H1 Iceberg. The latter model continues to stand out for its crisp, clean and fresh look and will always be my go-to.

When I reflect on the concept of this watch, it seems to run counter to good feelings. Mechanical watch movements paired with fluids, and now electricity, seem to be fraught with technical hurdles. Each of these elements are uneasy bedfellows.

With guts, however, HYT has come up with a fascinating timepiece. There were certainly many challenges throughout the development of the HYT H4 Alinghi, but thankfully, the company persevered. The H4 Alinghi was groundbreaking and it got me thinking about how this latest concept could be further developed over time.replica Zenith

technical specifications

Model: HYT H4 Alinghi
Ref: 515-CB-03-RF-RV
Case: 3DTPTM carbon; diameter 51mm; height 17.90mm; water resistance to 5 bar (50 meters); sapphire crystal front and case back.
Functions: retrograde fluid hours; minutes; small seconds; power reserve indicator.
Movement: HYT exclusive movement; manual winding movement; frequency 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz); 35 jewels; power reserve 65 hours
Strap: Silver canvas with black rubber base and black DLC titanium folding clasp with bright red stitching details.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: