Garcia Forum
nike air max 180 pas cher

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-10-2019 03:14:25    Onderwerp: nike air max 180 pas cher Reageren met citaat
What does it take to duplicate success?

There are 3 things involved in duplicating success.

* Beliefs
* Mental states
* mental strategies

If you duplicate these the way somebody you wish to be like you'll have the same type of results.

This can be a difficult task for some because they can not duplicate their experience. I believe that you can. Two people can have the exact same experience and produce entirely different results.

Why is this?

It's not the experience that is important but how somebody filters that experience and through these filters remembers it.

How the experts filter their experiences is the key to duplicating success. You can duplicate almost anybody's success in almost anything Nike Air Max 95 Blanche En ligne Pas Cher , picking up women, athletic ability, running a business etc...

Most of the experts aren't fully aware of what they do. You conscious mind (which is what you are aware in the present tense) is usually concerned with what you can not do well.

Your unconscious mind is which is everything else in your mind.. is in control of everything you do well.

A great example is think about learning to drive. At first you had to put ALL your concentration on it.. Remember getting behind that wheel with somebody else as they turned pale white from fear??

Now if you've been driving for a few months can listen to the radio, talk on your cellphone Nike Air Max DLX 2019 Femme Grise Rose Pas Cher , eat some fast food in your lap and it won't do much to your driving ability because it's unconscious..

When I talked about the experts not usually fully aware think about the car example above. Now imagine if you had no musclekinesthetic feedback while driving. (that pull of your arm while turning the wheel) or something... but only visual. It could be would take another few times to get used to that.

Now Beliefs are the main factors of how we filter info..

They are the Matrix. How we percieve reality.

What you get out of life is heavily dependant on what your unconscious beliefs are.

Think about the top snipers in the military.

They might have some beliefs like

* Shooting well is important for survival
* Hunting is fun
* Mental rehearsal is important to successful performance
* If I don't hit my target, it has to do with my performance

Now take the new recruits in the military who are kinda afraid of guns.

They could have some beliefs like

* Guns are evil; they kill people
* THis gun is loud when I shoot it and I can lose my hearing
* If I miss my target my gun is misaligned

Now think just on beliefs alone why the top shooters were better than the new recruits.

Let's talk about some of the beliefs of top seducers..

* It's not about being rude to other people, it's about being nice to yourself
* The strongest frame always wins
* It's my world I can do whatever I want
* It's my way, my way or the highway
* Personal space doesn't exist
* Women want men by default
* I am attractive
* I am skilled at seduction
* Always be comfortable in things that you do
* Everything is an indication of interest
* Your limitations are just your beliefs
* Women are friendly
* Nobody is watching me do this pickup
* Women LOVE sex
* women are fun
* I am HER type
* I will make her day by talking with her
* I have all the seduction toolstechniques and beliefs I need
* It's easy to connect with others

Now think about some of the beliefs I've been pointing out to others on this board..

How many of the above do you find yourself arguing with?

Think about it

Think about a workshop ebook message board or anywhere you've gotten information where you learned about seduction. Did the teacher teach you his beliefs?

Some of their "techniques" might have been taught due to his belief system.(and they might not have been either) But he probably didn't teach his most important beliefs.

In addition you probably rejected a few beliefs--the ones that crashed with yours. Yet without sharing the beliefs of the person you wish to have the same success as you will never be able to get the same results.

"He Hate Me" was the nickname of Rod Smart Boutique Nike Air Max DLX 2019 Homme Triple Black Pas Cher , a leading rusher in 2002 for the Las Vegas Outlaws of the now defunct XFL pro football league. Looking for an edge, the XFL allowed players to put nicknames on their uniforms. "I was always saying, 'he hate me,' all through camp in Vegas nike air max 120 pas cher ," Smart said. "If I didn't get the ball, I'd talk to the other running backs and say, 'he hate me, man; this coach hate me.' I was always saying that." Smart put He Hate Me on the back of his number 32 jersey Nike just do it pas cher , and now the name lives in lore even though XFL has been out of business for years.

When I first saw Rod Smart play and his "He Hate Me" jersey, I thought, "Forget about football. That's a leadership lesson!" That's because "He Hate Me" and leadership often go hand-in-hand.

Clearly, leadership is not about winning a popularity contest nike air max 93 pas cher , it's about getting results -- not just average results but more results faster continually. To lead people to get the latter,you often must challenge them to do not want they want to do but what they don't want to do.

That's where "He Hate Me" comes in. When you move people from being comfortable getting average results to being uncomfortable doing what's needed to get great results, strong feelings, hatred and anger nike air max 180 pas cher , are often triggered. Having people resent you, even hate you, comes with the territory of being a leader. In fact, if you are not getting a portion of the people you lead angry with you nike air max flair pas cher , you may not be challenging them enough.

This does not mean you let their anger fester. You absolutely must deal with it. After all, you can't motivate angry, resentful, "He Hate Me" people to be your cause leaders.

Here is my four-step process to help you deal with angry people you lead. (1) RECOGNIZE. (2) IDENTIFY. . Cheap Nike Shoes China Cheap Jordan 1 Cheap Nike Running Shoes Cheap Air Max Light Bone Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Air Max 90 Premium Cheap Air Max 270 Air Jordan 1 For Sale Air Max 2018 Clearance Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: