Garcia Forum
d that he was going to go out and pl

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-07-2019 03:23:05    Onderwerp: d that he was going to go out and pl Reageren met citaat
Golderg has refused to rule out a return to WWE - or a rematch with Brock Lesnar. The two-time world champion has been linked with a comeback ever since he was included as a playable character in WWEs latest video game, 2K17.Goldberg last wrestled for WWE at WrestleMania XX in 2004, where he beat Brock Lesnar at Madison Square Garden in New York. Im an old man, here, Im 49 years old, said the powerhouse during an interview with ESPN on Wednesday night.A guy like Ric Flair at 49 can go out and do his character, a guy at 49 to go out and do Goldberg again? I dont know what the odds are. Goldberg will be a playable character in WWE 2K17 I think that if anyone could do it, it would be me, but its something Ive got to think about - Im going to do a lot of soul-searching and decide.Ive got a 10-year-old boy and a wife whos never seen me wrestle and a generation of kids who dont know who the hell I am except for looking online. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Being Golderg gave me the ability to be a superhero for kids and I want the ability to be that guy again, but theres a compromise there.To be that guy at 49 years old, do you risk losing your legacy? Is it smart? Is it something Ill regret?Lesnar also left WWE after WrestleMania XX in order to pursue an NFL career, but re-signed with the company in April 2012. Lesnar would be the match, says Goldberg The Beast Incarnate has since ended Undertakers undefeated streak at WrestleMania and earned a fourth reign as world champion.Theres a plethora of people but Id be remiss in saying I dont owe Lesnar a rematch, added Goldberg.I had my hand raised in the first meeting and if I ever came back that would be the match.Id have to work my ass off is Brock is a like a superhero-alien guy - big, strong, fast and mean - but I beat him once…Watch WWE Raw, Smackdown and Main Event every week on Sky Sports. WWE 2K17 is released on Tuesday, October 11.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Follow @SkySportsWWE WWE news WWE videos WWE on Sky Sports Earl Campbell Womens Jersey .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude. Earl Campbell Jersey . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-99-Jurrell-Casey-Womens-Jersey/ . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. A.J. Brown Womens Jersey . For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal. Jurrell Casey Womens Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field.NEW ORLEANS -- Andre Drummond grabbed everything in sight, even that MVP trophy that came apart. Drummond had 30 points and a Rising Stars Challenge-record 25 rebounds, leading Team Hill to a 142-136 victory over Team Webber on Friday night. Coach Nate McMillan said general manager Grant Hill talked to his team before the game about performing like Denvers Kenneth Faried, who had 40 points and 10 rebounds while winning MVP honours last year. The message got through to Drummond, who grabbed 14 offensive rebounds. "Drummond had in his mind that he was going to go out and play the game hard," said McMillan, an assistant to Indiana coach Frank Vogel. "Every rebound that came off the board, he wanted. A few of them he took from his teammates, but I liked his aggressiveness." Besides an impressive tally of dunks and rebounds, Drummond even managed to make his free throws. A 41 per cent shooter during the regular season, the Detroit forward went 6 for 8, including a pair with 29 seconds left after chasing down Bradley Beals missed free throw to give his team a five-point lead. He eventually got to hoist the MVP trophy, though not before it fell to the court when a representative from game sponsor BBVA tried to hand it to him. It comes in two pieces, a star on top of the base, and the presenter was apparently unaware when he grabbed it by the top. "It happened last year, too, so I wasnt expecting anything less," Drummond said. "Usually a slip-up happens every year with the trophy. So I wasnt too shocked about that." Clevelands Dion Waiters had 31 points, mostly coming during a 1-on-1 duel with New Yorks Tim Hardaway Jr. in the second half. Beal finished with 21 for Team Hill, picked by former NBA star Hill. Hardaway scored 36 points and made seven 3-pointers for fellow former Michigan star Chris Webbers squad. Philadelphia rookie Michael Carter-Williamms had 17 points, nine assists and six rebounds.dddddddddddd Portlands Damian Lillard had 13 points, five rebounds and five assists in the victory, making him 1 for 1 during the busiest All-Star weekend ever. Last seasons NBA Rookie of the Year will take part in five events, three more on All-Star Saturday and the All-Star game on Sunday. All-Stars such as Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard and Kyrie Irving watched the game, with Irving leaping to his feet at one point after watching Waiters, his Cavaliers teammate, try to take over the game with about 8 minutes to play. Waiters had two baskets and then two 3-pointers, one of them when he stepped back after faking a move to the basket that made Hardaway lose his balance. Hardaway answered back with two 3-pointers of his own as the crowd roared. "We were just trying to do a great job of just getting the fans involved," Hardaway said. "It was kind of dead in there and we just wanted to just start something, a little 1-on-1 battle here and there, and it was great." Waiters then clinched the duel when he knocked the ball free for a rare defensive highlight in the game, nailing his second straight 3-pointer to give team Hill the lead for good at 126-124 with 2:44 left. Drummond followed with a dunk for a four-point advantage, and Team Webber could never catch up. The game that began as a matchup of top rookies and later turned into rookies against second-year players now mixes the rosters. Thats probably a good thing, since this years crop of kids is so underwhelming. Only two of the top 10 picks in the 2013 draft, which has been hindered by injuries, were invited to this game, No. 2 Oladipo and No. 9 Trey Burke. Players were picked to play on Team Hill and Team Webber, which they wore under their numbers on the back of their jerseys. Drummond 16 points and 10 rebounds in his first 10 minutes and shot 12 of 21 for the game. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: