Garcia Forum
9-3 thumping of New

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-07-2019 03:22:15    Onderwerp: 9-3 thumping of New Reageren met citaat
KAMLOOPS, B.C. - John Morris and his B.C. rink held on to top spot at the Canadian mens curling championship Tuesday afternoon with a 9-3 thumping of New Brunswick in eight ends. B.C. beat Jamie Koe of the Northwest Territories 7-2 in the morning and, at least until the evening draw, were alone with a record of six wins and only one loss at the Tim Hortons Brier. Kevin Koe of Alberta was in second at 5-1 thanks to a 9-3 win over Jeff Currie from Northern Ontario. Manitobas Jeff Stoughton recovered from a 7-2 loss in the morning to steal two in 10 and beat winless Nova Scotia 8-6. Newfoundland and Labradors Brad Gushue retained at least faint hope of making the playoffs with an 8-5 win over James Grattan of New Brunswick. But after dropping a morning game 7-6 to Saskatchewan, the 2006 Olympic champion says there is no room left for more losses if they want to stay alive. Dwayne Haskins Youth Jersey .com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis. Sammy Baugh Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Da-Ron-Payne-Jersey/ . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. Earnest Byner Redskins Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Sammy Baugh Redskins Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars have bought out the final year of defenceman Aaron Romes contract, a move that will give the club more salary cap space. Under the NHL collective bargaining agreement, teams were given two amnesty buyouts that must be used by the end of the month. With Tuesdays move, the Stars will pay Rome two-thirds of the $1.6 million he was set to earnn next season.dddddddddddd That money wont count against the salary cap. Rome, who signed a three-year, free-agent contract in 2012, had one assist in 25 games during an injury-plagued season with the Stars. He played once during Dallas six-game playoff loss to Anaheim. The Stars have several young defencemen who could push for playing time next season. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: