Garcia Forum
guy on him, if you put one gu

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-10-2019 04:49:19    Onderwerp: guy on him, if you put one gu Reageren met citaat
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Defending champion Adam Scott shot a 5-under 66 Saturday to open a four-stroke lead at the Australian Masters and close in on a second consecutive win Down Under. The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. "I put the ball in play and made a couple of putts for the first time this week." Vijay Singh shot a 63 and was in a four-way tie for second with Australians Matthew Griffin (69), Nick Cullen (69) and Nathan Holman (70). American Matt Kuchar was sixth after a 67, five strokes behind Scott. Singh, 50, is looking for his first tournament win since 2008. This is Scotts first trip back to Australia since winning at Augusta in April. Hell partner Jason Day next week in the World Cup, also at Royal Melbourne, then play the Australian Open at Royal Sydney the week after. Without mentioning a number, Scott says he could improve on Sunday and win twice in a row. "A good score is going to be out there," he said. "Not wasting any shots and taking advantage of the good ones. Vijay must have done something like that today." Singh bogeyed the par-4 ninth, but had three birdies on the back nine to move into contention. He started the day seven strokes behind Scott. He credited a recent switch from a long putter to a conventional one for his strong play Saturday. "The first nine holes were incredible, I thought I could have birdied every hole. I was three under, but the first eight holes I didnt hit anything outside of 10 feet," Singh said. He will play in the final group with Scott, a rare Sunday occurrence for the Fijian veteran who has battled injuries over the past several years. "After 08 I had a couple of operations on my knee so that kind of got me back two years," Singh said. "And then you start to limp and your whole body kind of reacts differently -- I started to have a lot of back aches. But last year it started to get better, and Im much stronger, healthier and happier." Scott said "its been a while" since he and Singh played together. "His game is in great shape," Scott said. "This course doesnt favour anybody. With good playing, theres a good score there." Jarrod Lyle, continuing his comeback from a 20-month layoff due to leukemia, shot 70 Saturday and was at even par. Lyle was diagnosed with leukemia in March 2012 when he was a regular on the PGA Tour. Lyle, who had leukemia for the first time when he was 17, has a medical exemption to return to the PGA Tour when hes ready. After making the cut Friday, he said that might not be until late 2014. Adidas Nmd Mens Ireland .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. Cheapest Adidas Basketball Shoes . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/adidas-basketball-shoes.html . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat. Wholesale Adidas Nmd .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. Adidas Nmd Cheap Ireland . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year.TORONTO - Toronto FC can use a boost as the Major League Soccer club makes its push for the post-season.Jermain Defoes presence would be very much welcomed by a team that has just two wins in its last eight games. His return could very well happen Saturday against the Los Angeles Galaxy.The star striker is expected to play in the critical road game. It would be his first appearance since going down with a groin injury six weeks ago.He looks good, hes into full training now and this is his second day of being into full training so hes just continuing the progression into match form, coach Greg Vanney said this week prior to the teams trip to LA. Hell be with us on the weekend and well see how much time we can get him ultimately.As a result of suspension and injuries, Defoe has been limited to 16 games but he still leads the team with 11 goals.Defoe left in the second half of a 2-2 draw with Chicago on Aug. 23 after aggravating the groin injury, which kept him out of action earlier that month. I think getting Jermain back is another boost of confidence for the group, Vanney said. Hes a player who doesnt need many chances to score goals. Hes very quick, hes shifty, hes very difficult to deal with. Hes one of our guys that you cant really just put one guy on him, if you put one guy around him, youre going to be in trouble.That forces two and three guys to pay attention to him, which then also frees up other players.In the last month and a half, Toronto (11-11-7) has gone from looking at the possibility of catching Sporting KC for top spot in the Eastern Conference to nearing must-win territory to qualify for the post-season.Since Aug. 16, Toronto is 2-4-2 and has dropped outside the playoff picture, trailing the fifth-place New York Red Bulls by a point.I do think if we win three matches, then we will get in just because of the way the league is set up, Vanney said of the final five games. All the Eastern Conference teams are sort of playing each other so nobody can take maximum points from each other. Everybody is beating somebody or theres draws and either way well take that as long as we win our games.I think if we get three wins, we essentially assure ourselves a spot.dddddddddddd Well take more than that if given the opportunity. Well take some draws in there, but I think if we get nine (points), well be in good shape.Saturdays match begins a stretch of three games in a week for Toronto, which will play host to Houston next Wednesday before travelling to New York Oct. 11.A trip to Los Angeles also provides one last chance for Toronto defender Michael Bradley to square off against his countryman Landon Donovan. The Galaxy star has announced he will retire at the end of the MLS season.Hes done so much for the national team, for the Galaxy, for MLS a€” I think were all seeing even now what a good player he is and how he can still make such a difference in any team that hes on, Bradley said. Preparing for Saturday, we certainly understand thats part of us going there and getting a result is making the game very difficult for him.Toronto will look to build off back-to-back wins over Chivas USA and the Portland Timbers while the Galaxy are coming off a 4-0 victory over the Red Bulls on Sunday.L.A. (16-5-9) is tied for first place in the Western Conference with the Seattle Sounders at 57 points. Robbie Keane leads the team in goals (17) while Donovan leads the Galaxy with 18 assists.When you play against good teams, when you play against good teams away from home, its important that we a€” to start with a€” have the mentality that were going to make the game difficult for them, said Bradley. We know the way they play, as the game wears on things will open up and well have our chances.Its important to just be able to read the game and understand what it gives you.The two teams last met on March 30, 2013 playing to a 2-2 draw at BMO Field. Saturday marks the lone meeting of the season between the two sides.Toronto is 2-4-6 all-time against L.A.Note: Canada Soccer announced Friday that four members of Toronto FC have been added to the mens national team for the Oct. 14 friendly against Colombia. Goalkeeper Quillan Roberts, defender Doneil Henry, and midfielders Kyle Bekker and Manuel Aparicio were on coach Benito Floros 23-man roster. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: